IN THIS ISSUE:
Happy Summer Solstice! Last chance to register for the 2018 TUG Golf Tournament, June 26.
On Tuesday June 26th, 2018 we are back at St. Andrews Valley Golf Club in Aurora for the 30th Annual TUG Charity Golf Classic.
Register now at: www.tug.ca/golf
Proceeds to Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
Back To Top
TUG's New Meeting Registration System
We have a new system for registering for TUG meetings. You no longer have to enter your complete contact information every time you register for a TUG event. You just create a profile using your email address and create a password. Then, when you want to register for a TUG event, you simply sign on and click a checkbox beside the event you plan to attend. (Or, if you need to cancel, you uncheck that checkbox to unregister for the event.)
Here’s how it works:
- Follow the link to SIGN ON / REGISTER below, or on the TUG Web site main page, or on the TUG Agenda page.
- Click “CREATE PROFILE”, fill in your contact information, and click “ENTER”.
(A verification email will be sent to the email address that you supplied.)
- Close the current window and follow the verify email link in order to activate your new account.
- Enter your email & password and click SIGN ON.
- You can now click on a checkbox beside an event for which you want to register.
(For subsequent events, repeat steps 1, 4, and 5 only.)
• For more information about an event, click the + sign beside the event.
• To see whether you are already registered for an event, sign on and look at the check box beside that event. If there is a check mark there – you are registered. If you are unable to attend, please make sure to cancel your registration (by unchecking the checkbox). Thus, you can help save our members’ money, by allowing us to make an accurate count of seats and meals required.
• At any time, you can sign on and EDIT your PROFILE.
• Optionally, you can add additional email(s) to your profile. This is a good idea because, in case one of your emails becomes inoperable – you can still sign on with an alternate email & password. (By the way, you can use the same password for multiple emails if you wish).
• The email(s) that you use to sign on do not affect your subscription to the TUG Buzz, or other email lists from TUG. This is a separate process. To subscribe, see “SUBSCRIBE TO TUG BUZZ” under the “FUNCTIONS” pull-down menu.
• We are currently wortking on Phase II enhancements. The main new feature to be incorporated will be the ability for a person with a profile to register other people for an event. (For example, you could register a foursome for Golf, or register multiple people for TEC, to be combined on a single invoice.) The registrant will receive an email to let them know who registered on their behalf.
• If you register someone who does not have a profile, that person can create a profile at a later date, and their registration info will be linked up with their profile info.
• For the time being, each person wanting to register for a TUG event will have to create their own profile. Sorry for the (temporary) inconvenience..
Back To Top
Sign up now for iDevCloud! You will be able to:
- Share between multiple developers
- Get private library and storage
- Have access to most of the IBM i development tools
- Have all compilers for IBM i tools available
The Performance is monitored by system managers with adjustments as needed. The system is accessible at anytime from anywhere in the world. Just a computer and an internet connection are needed. Any work done on the system stays on the system until removed by its owner.
Contact Leo Lefebvre at email@example.com to get started.
(*Free startup for TUG members.)
Back To Top
Stay Connected with TUG
The Toronto Users Group is committed to providing you with communications that are timely, relevant, and insightful.
Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) – which became effective July 1st, 2014 – requires that we receive your permission to continue sending you emails.
You may have already given us your consent. If you haven't done so yet, or if you're not sure, please click on the following link to indicate that you would like to continue receiving electronic communications from TUG.
Should you change your mind, you can unsubscribe at any time, by clicking on "manage your subscription" at the bottom of our messages.
The Toronto Users Group for Power Systems (TUG) is a user group/forum for the exchange of ideas, and specializes in providing affordable education relating to the IBM iSeries, AS/400, System i, and Power Systems platforms. TUG is in its 32nd year of operation.
TUG is the proud recipient of a 2017/ 2018 Maxava iFoundation grant.
Articles & Downloads archives
TUG Buzz! archives