TUG Golf Tournament 2017
On Wednesday June 21st, 2017 we are back at St. Andrews Valley Golf Club in Aurora for the 29th Annual TUG Charity Golf Classic.
• Don't have a foursome? No problem! Sign up as an individual, pair, or threesome. We will do our best to match you up with other players to complete your group. (It's a good way to make new contacts.)
• Think you can't make it due to a conflicting event later in the day? Simply request an early tee time. This way you can make both important events!
Proceeds to Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
Register now at: www.tug.ca/reg_golf.php
Ten Marvellously True But Very Funny Sayings about Golf
- I'll always remember the day I broke ninety. I had a few beers in the clubhouse and was so excited I forgot to play the back nine - Bruce Lansky
- They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. It's more complicated than that - Gardner Dickinson
- I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them - Harry Tofcano
- Golf! You hit down to make the ball go up. You swing left and the ball goes right. The lowest score wins. And on top of that, the winner buys the drinks - Anon
- I play in the low 80s. If it's any hotter than that, I won't play - Anon
- Putts get real difficult the day they hand out the money - Lee Trevino
- The best wood in most amateurs' bags is the pencil - Unknown
- I'd like to see the fairways more narrow. Then everybody would have to play from the rough, not just me - Seve Ballesteros
- If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball - Jack Lemmon
- Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into a even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose - Winston Churchill
The Toronto Users Group for Power Systems (TUG) is a user group/forum for the exchange of ideas, and specializes in providing affordable education relating to the IBM iSeries, AS/400, System i, and Power Systems platforms. TUG is in its 32nd year of operation.
TUG is the proud recipient of a 2016/ 2017 Maxava iFoundation grant.