TUG TEC 2016 "TEC it to the Limit"
• James Littlejohn is taking Eric Simpson's place (session 13A)
• Pick-up a TEC Passport and get it initialled at each booth to be eligible to win a 24” monitor prize. Deposit your completed TEC Passport at the Registration Desk. The winning Passport will be drawn at 3:45pm - 4:00pm.
• Lunches are included with your registration.
- Wednesday 11:30am – 12:45pm
- Thursday 12:45pm – 1:45pm
Dinner as well.: 6:00pm - 7:00pm followed by a MoM session.
• Parking is FREE
Register for TEC2016 at: www.tug.ca/tec/Reg
Full Conference Rate:
• TUG Members $695 (plus HST)
• Non-members $795 (plus HST)
Register for the May Meeting of Members at the Monte Carlo Inn, Downtown Markham on Wednesday May 25, 2016. (Same location and date as the first day of TEC 2016.)
ADMISSION: Free to all TUG members
||3:30 - - MoM Registration
||4:00 - 5:15 pm - Choice of 3 FREE TEC sessions
||5:15 - 6:00 pm - Reception: Cash bar & Finger Food
||6:00 - 7:00 pm - Buffet Dinner
||7:00 - 9:00-pm - What's new in RPG 7.3
Register for the TUG MoM at: www.tug.ca/reg.html
TEC 2016 - BONUS to MoM Attendees
Choice of 3 Sessions @ 4:00pm -- 5:15pm
Intro to Git ** Facetious title: Squirrel Rashes
Processing XML with RPG
Rational Developer for i - Latest and Greatest Features
What's New for RPG in 7.3
Find out about what's new in RPG.
Some enhancements are already available through PTFs:
- Even more freedom for RPG code
- Full support for ALIAS names in files
- Easier to use data structures for I/O
- Easier to work with the PCML that the compiler generates
Some enhancements are only for 7.3:
- %SCANR: scan-reverse built-in function
- Usability improvements for handling null-values
- And more ...
TUG Golf Tournament
On Monday June 27th, 2016 we are back at St. Andrews Valley Golf Club in Aurora for the 28th Annual TUG Charity Golf Classic. We need 80 players to secure a Shotgun Start, so give us your support by booking early. Registration is now open at www.tug.ca/reg_golf.php..
Proceeds to Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
Back To Top
Sign up now for iDevCloud! You will be able to:
- Share between multiple developers
- Get private library and storage
- Have access to most of the IBM i development tools
- Have all compilers for IBM i tools available
The Performance is monitored by system managers with adjustments as needed. The system is accessible at anytime from anywhere in the world. Just a computer and an internet connection are needed. Any work done on the system stays on the system until removed by its owner.
Contact Leo Lefebvre at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
(*Free startup for TUG members.)
Back To Top
The Toronto Users Group for Power Systems (TUG) is a user group/forum for the exchange of ideas, and specializes in providing affordable education relating to the IBM iSeries, AS/400, System i, and Power Systems platforms. TUG is in its 31st year of operation.
TUG is the proud recipient of a 2015 / 2016 Maxava iFoundation grant.